Sales Administrator – Industrial Bulk
Job ref: 8133
We are seeking a talented individual to join an innovative food manufacturer who can provide a rewarding working environment.
This business has experienced tremendous success and is proud of its reputation for providing exceptional customer service and superior quality products.
About the Sales Administrator job
- Check customer orders, ensure orders have been delivered and process new sales orders from customers.
- Check sales contracts to ensure a customer contract is in place, liaising with the Trade Assistant if missing.
- Liaise with the supply chain team, warehouse team and couriers to arrange deliveries and process delivery notes.
- Make amendments to existing orders as required.
- Process any customer returns or rejections, processing replacement orders as required or raising credit notes.
- Process product sample requests and provide product technical information to customers.
Skills & experience required for the Sales Administrator job
- Experience working in an administration role, most preferably in customer sales, order processing, despatch, supply chain, logistics or similar.
- Experience working in a production business is highly desirable, most ideally food or beverage manufacturing.
- Excellent organisation, planning and time management skills.
- IT literate including Microsoft Office software.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
The Sales Administrator job is based in Warwickshire and is paying £21,000.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8 am - 4 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the Industrial Bulk Sales Administrator job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Sales Order Processor | Despatch Assistant | Customer Order Administrator | Supply Chain Assistant | Logistics Assistant | Customer Order Processor