Are you an experienced Specification's Technologist looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience in writing retailer specs? If yes to these two questions then this could be the role for you.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Write specifications and maintain the specification database for a variety of products
- To create, check, review and approve finished product specifications and pack copies in customer agreed format and policies
- To check, review & approve client artworks and labels including packaging as required.
- To support Procurement and NPD department where required, with raw material queries.
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have a Food Science Degree
- Have at least 2 year's experience working in a similar role
- Have experience working with retailer specifications
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest Solutions on 0117 3252 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org.