£22,000 - £24,000
Are you in food production or Quality Control and looking for the next step or a QA looking for a new challenge?
My client is a successful and growing food manufacturing business in the Wiltshire area that are now looking to grow their quality team with a quality controller. The right person will help support the Technical manager with ensuring that all products are kept to both the retailers and the company's high standard.
In this role you will be responsible for:
* Weekly, monthly and quarterly Glass and Perspex audits
* Weekly checks of raw materials and finished goods.
* Collection and analysis of relevant data for full traceability and to ensure the consistently high quality of products.
* Daily, weekly, monthly hygiene checks. Ensuring site hygiene targets are met and instructing the correction of any deviations.
* Collecting, logging and sending samples to the lab for testing
* Sensory assessment of finish products
For this role you will have ideally worked in a food manufacturing environment for a minimum of 6 months within either a quality assurance, QA, QC, quality controller or production operative level but someone with similar experience will also be considered.
If you are enthusiastic about food and looking for your next career move then please contact Nick Crocker on 0117 3252 999 or send me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zest are specialist recruiters with the food and drinks manufacturing industry and Nick looks after roles within Technical and Quality which are typically, QA's, QC's, Food Technologists, Hygiene Supervisors, Technical Assistants, QA Supervisors and Specifications Technologists.