As a member of the Senior Leadership team, the purpose of this role is to provide strategic operational direction and financial management. This includes financial management and planning, financial reporting, people management, and ensuring compliance to all relevant laws, policies and procedures. The post holder is also responsible for the strategic development and implementation of effective and efficient Information Systems to support the company‘s strategic objectives and standards.
- Act as a member of the Senior Leadership team, deputising for the Managing Directors and actively supporting with important company decisions
- Lead, mentor and develop the Accounts and Information Systems (IS) teams by defining job expectations, planning, monitoring and supporting individuals to achieve results and perform to the best of their ability.
- Monitor financial performance and projection of cash flow.
- Analyse risks and opportunities associated with finance management, develop mitigation strategies and ensure accounting records meet internal and legal requirements.
- Develop, implement and maintain financial management procedures and control measures to ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and current legislation.
- Identify corrective measures as and when required to ensure accuracy and fraud prevention and management of routine audits.
- Working cross-functionally with internal and overseas teams to continually improve forecasting and budgeting systems as an aid to developing and analysing longer-term strategies.
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of managing an accounting function, preferably within the manufacturing industry
Salary £80,000 +Package
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am-16:15pm (Half day Friday)