Health Safety and Environmental Manager.
Salary – c42k – 45k + Benefits.
Location – Gloucestershire
Make you mark with a long-standing food and drinking manufacturer. Lead by example on all HSE matters and enforce a positive safety culture. Ideally suited for those ready to step up in their career.
- Manage a team of 1x HSE Advisor and a HSE Coordinator. Ensure they are proactively maintaining behavioural and environmental safety on site.
- Deliver data, reports, and presentations regarding a range of HSE matters whilst working alongside the senior management team offering advice and support on said matters.
- Organise internal and external reporting requirements, ensure all legislation is up to date, compliance is consistently followed and monitor on site performance set against key performances indicators.
- Manage, lead, and organise the requirements of ISO14001, 45001 and MCERTS audits.
- You will have autonomy to act on HSE matters but it’s important to present your actions in a way that is in the best interest of the business.
- Role reports into the Group Head of Health and Safety and but will also work closely with the European HSE teams.
- Ideally you will have a food manufacturing background however this is not essential to this position, if you have worked towards ISO 45001, 14001 and MCERTS.
- NEBOSH Diploma is highly preferred. Certificate will suffice with a view to achieve diploma later.
- IEMA certificate in Environmental Management, preferably NEBOSH/NCRQ level 6.
- Proactive and passionate approach to HSE matters.
- You will need to gain buy in from overheads and the wider HSE leaders within the group meaning strong communication and presentation skills are needed.
- Global leader in producing and providing branded products to all the major retailers and food service sectors around the world.
- Opportunities for career development can be discussed once you start with the business.
- The site has a rich history and has recently had a refurbishment.
If you want to know more about this role give Hannah a call on 0161 832 7463 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV quoting reference HM11132