Location: County Tyrone. Dungannon, Northern Ireland.
Salary: £55k - £60k.
Look to grow your career with one of Northern Irelands most rewarded food manufacturers! They’ve just had a huge investment on site are growing their technical teams.
- You will need to have a minimum of HACCP Level 4, Food Safety Level 4.
- Degree is preferred but not an essential to this position.
- Need to have a background in food manufacturing, fast paced large sites.
- Ideally you will have experience of managing a team and/or individual and highlight strong examples of developing them.
- Experience of working on retail packing sites, adhering to retailer and food service BRC standards.
- Desirable experience and knowledge include microbiology, train the trainer and fresh food processing.
- You will be working closely with and supporting the site Technical Manager to ensure the site is always audit ready.
- Oversee the Quality Department. Developing team of QA’s / Technologists.
- Management of quality systems.
- Must have a proven background managing large teams and developing the skillsets of those on site.
- Career progression is on offer with this position whether that be on this site or across the group.
- As one of the largest food manufacturers in Northern Ireland they are suppliers to all the major retailers.
- Site has recently just had a stream of investment to upgrade all facilities.
- Career progression is a given in this company, if you show you want it and work for it – they will make it happen!
If you would like to know more about this role then call Hannah McGrail directly on 07450406505 or email a copy of your CV too Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk quoting reference #HM11116