Production Team Leader (Days)
£10.40 - £13.50 per hour
Job ref: 8135
The company is an innovative and fast-growing prepared product business supplying the UK market and leading retailers with high quality products.
About the Production Team Leader job
You will be responsible for overseeing and first-line management of the night production team.
- Completion of all production related administration and paperwork.
- Management of labour costs for your team.
- Management of waste levels for your team.
- Ensure products meet customer specifications.
Skills & experience required for the Production Team Leader job
- A background working in a manufacturing or production related environment, ideally in food or beverage manufacturing.
- Experience in a supervisory, team leader, line leader or similar role where you have been responsible for supervising other staff.
- Good communication skills.
- Food production related qualifications such as HACCP, Food Safety, Food Hygiene would be a benefit.
- Driving licence and own transport is required due to site location.
The Production Team Leader job is based in North Kent and is paying £10.40 per hour, this will then increase to £13.50 per hour once you have completed your probation period.
The working hours are 4 days per week (including 1 weekend day), 5.30 am – 5.30 pm.
There is also overtime available on either the night or day shift.
How to apply
To be considered for the Production Team Leader job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Production Supervisor | Production Line Leader | Assistant Production Manager | Production Shift Supervisor | Production Shift Leader | Food Production Jobs