Food Regulatory Affairs Advisor - French Speaking
£30,000 - £34,000
Job ref: 8141
The business provides scientific, technical, and legislative support to the food and beverage industries worldwide. The practical application of technical excellence lies at the heart of all that they do and is supported by their industry-leading facilities, expertise, and knowledge.
About the Food Regulatory Affairs Advisor job
The purpose of the role is to help food and beverage industry clients consistently and efficiently meet their legal requirements by providing an expert food law advisory service.
You will maintain a high level of awareness of current food legislation, related issues, and likely developments in food legislation in the EU.
- Answer questions from members, other clients and colleagues on the content, application, and interpretation of food legislation.
- Develop and contribute to regulatory publications and training events.
- Initiate new business and deliver contract services on time and within budget.
- Contribute to the development and delivery of research projects.
- Recommend and implement changes in services, products, and systems.
Skills & experience required for the Food Regulatory Affairs Advisor job
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent in a food science, law or related subject.
- Strong knowledge of food legislation and food regulatory policies.
- A confident communicator with good report writing and presentation skills.
- Fluency in French is essential, and any additional languages would be a benefit.
The Food Regulatory Affairs Advisor job is a fully home based role. You will be required to visit the company office 1 day a month in the South UK.
The role is paying £30,000 - £34,000 according to your experience. The package includes company pension scheme, 25 days annual leave plus public holidays, holiday buy/sell scheme, health scheme, death in service and onsite parking.
The working hours are Monday - Friday.
How to apply
To be considered for the Regulatory Affairs Advisor (or Food Law Advisor??) - French Speaking job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Food Law Advisor | Food Regulatory Officer | Regulatory Compliance Officer | Food Regulatory Jobs