£27,000 - £30,000
Multiple Food Products
Job ref: 8142
This leading food business prides itself in delivering industry-leading service and providing the best authentic food products from the South West of England.
The company credits its success to its dedicated team, they truly believe in promoting within and working with the talent they already have within the business.
About the Quality Manager job
- Maintain, review, audit and continuously improve the site quality system in accordance with central policies, customer requirements and BRC standards.
- Maintain HACCP plans, review, and update to ensure compliance with all relevant CCPs.
- Chair QC and HACCP meetings, highlighting KPI analysis and corrective actions.
- Ensure prompt resolution of product non-conformance on production quality and process issues.
- Manage the quality assurance of ingredients and samples through the storage and any production process, ensuring conformance quality and specifications are met.
- Update Food and Allergen Risk Assessments, Product labelling and Nutritional Information.
- Undertake and support staff training of employees on topics relevant to their role.
- Manage team holidays and other absences.
Skills & experience required for the Quality Manager job
- Ideally educated to a degree/HND level or equivalent in food science, food technology or related subject
- Strong track record in quality assurance/technical within the food manufacturing industry.
- Excellent attention to detail and good organization skills.
- Qualifications including Level 4 Food Hygiene, HACCP, Level 4 Food Safety, and Internal Auditing are all desirable.
- Proven experience working with BRC Food Safety Standard and retailer standards.
- Driving licence and own transport essential due to site location.
- IT literate including Microsoft Word & Excel
The Quality Manager job is based in the Dorset/Somerset region and is paying £27,000 - £30,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 8 am - 5.30 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the Quality Manager job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Quality Assurance Manager | QA Manager | Head of Quality | Food Manufacturing QA Management Jobs | Food Industry QA Jobs