FMCG Food Manufacturer
West London – Up to £55k
Want to work with one of the fastest growing premium food brands in the country? They are looking for a Planning Manager to join them at their site in West sussex. They are going through exceptional growth, consistently being at the top of their game and you can find them in all the major multiples. Exciting time to be part of their journey! This is a high- impact position, delivering: development, planning and reporting tools, allowing for critical insight spanning the entire business in addition to comprehension of the performance drivers and variances.
• You will be focusing on maximising the use of their ERP system with a view to look at short, medium, and long-term developments to improve efficiency.
• Manage the planning department with 3 direct reports. You will; lead, motivate and develop them to achieve the best out of them.
• Organise planned shutdowns - ensuring that the effect on supply service and waste due to short-life are minimised.
• You know how to get the best out of the systems and your team.
• Demonstrable experience managing the planning process to avoid any loss of product through insufficient shelf-life.
• Experience designing, developing, and delivering daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
If successful this role will see you working for an excellent brand with amazing career opportunities, the salary is up to £55K + benefits. Working week is Monday to Friday.
If you want to apply for this role… APPLY!