An established and successful business experiencing recent growth and investment. Suppliers of specialist ingredients into further manufacturing and retailers, sourced from high quality producers around the world. The Senior Leadership Assistant helps to manage the Leadership Team as well as working with the wider team. The team requires flexibility of approach from all its members, and a willingness to make progress together.
A collaborative mindset is required for this interesting role, you will be acting as the first point of call taking phone calls and dealing with correspondence, managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments. Compiling and preparing reports, presentations, and correspondence, managing databases and filing systems as required. Implementing and maintaining procedures, protocols and administrative systems, as well as coordinating samples and liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- A levels / Degree in a relevant subject
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- A calm and professional manner
- Excellent IT and administration skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Tact and discretion when dealing with confidential information
- This position is based in the South East of the UK and has some hybrid working
Ref Code: FMW40469
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.