Offering a range of services to the food, drink and retail sectors our client is a well-established organisation with an excellent reputation. They provide valuable insight to the industry as well as a range of events. This is a growing organisation that offer a supportive and friendly environment within a busy and varied role.
A varied account management role, working in a fast paced, target driven environment.
You’ll join a friendly, enthusiastic, ambitious and very supportive team. You will have every opportunity to continually learn & develop through shadowing, training courses and more, to ensure that we are the best we can be - for ourselves and our customers.
And you can feel good about being part of a company that uses its profits to support good causes through our social impact activities.
- Account management, customer queries, sales order processing and subscription management, assisting with customer queries by phone and e-mail Looking after several customers, delivering insights and value, while managing account renewal Setting up trials and manage customer web subscriptions Seeking opportunities to up-sell Putting sales orders onto the CRM system and keeping our database accurate and up to date Sharing your ideas about what works and what we can do better
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective verbal communication skills
- A collaborative approach
- Well organised, able to work to tight deadlines and prioritise activities accordingly
- Confident, drive & determination, bright & welcoming telephone manner
- Resilient, able to stay calm in a crisis and work unsupervised
- Able to take responsibility and deliver a customer focused result, with initiative & attention to detail
- A great work-life balance through hybrid working
Ref Code: FMW40403
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.