About the Company
Circa 2006, our client’s mission is to make the best handcrafted, high-quality pasta & sauces in the UK. With over 400 different kinds of pasta and 15 different sauces every month, they serve many of the finest restaurants in London. With their continued success and growth, they are seeking an experienced and innovate production manager to join their team.
About the Role
• Leading the Health and Safety agenda and culture
• Overseeing manufacturing and production processes
• Creating and execute daily production schedule
• Maintaining and supervise hygiene conditions for the staff and product lines
• Communicating any problems or obstacles that need escalation
• Monitoring productivity rates, quality control and standards inside the production area
• Training and coaching factory operators and new Starters
• Motivate and supervise the team to ensure daily production targets are achieved
• Liaise with all the other departments in order to ensure a smooth and continuous production
• Level 2 Food Safety and Food Hygiene
• HACCP awareness - Understands and lives by a Health and Safety mindset
• Directs and coordinates the activities of food production personnel to ensure efficient operations
• Strong time-management skills - Able to achieve production targets within set timeframe
• Decision-making mindset - Able to take initiative and leading the team even under pressure
• Promotes positive behaviour
• Good spoken English
• IT literate
• Ability to communicate & influence team members
• Studies in food science, food technology, or manufacturing engineering, or in a similar discipline would be an advantage.
Private medical Insurance (after the first year of employment)28 days of holidays/ year (including Bank Holidays)
Ref Code: FM40361
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Danielle to
Danielle.Nicolas@cparecruitment.com or call 020 8203 1000.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.