The business is a global supplier of ingredients to the food, pharmaceutical and chemical industries. They have an impeccable reputation and are proud of what they achieve.
An excellent opportunity for either a graduate with a good degree or an experienced ingredients salesperson to work within a highly reputable, global organisation. Graduates, you will be guided and mentored in your field and deal with blue chip organisations. You may have the opportunity to work with/travel to/join other sites in the UK or abroad. You will need a confident personality and the ability to build rapport easily, as you will need to develop strong relationships externally with customers and internally with the wider team.
Experienced in sales of food ingredients? My client will provide an excellent platform for you to further develop your client base and in this dynamic environment you will find plenty to challenge you. If you have phenomenal communication skills, and a self-motivated, committed work ethic, then this role could be the one for you. Particularly I would like to hear from you if you have bakery ingredients experience.
- Good food science or related degree is essential
- Fluent in English (another language highly desirable)
- Ambitious to achieve success and know what excellence looks like
- Competent user of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to converse at all levels
- Detail orientated, an outgoing personality and an excellent telephone manner
- Problem solving, adaptable and able to develop relationships with a diverse customer base
- Hard working, with outstanding time management, organisational and multi-tasking skills
- If a graduate, you will be mentored but you will be required to work autonomously at times
- Established sales professionals will need a demonstrated passion and skill sets for self-directed customer interaction, effective customer development, and problem-solving activities
- Experience in the food industry specifically with natural ingredients including sales of technical ingredients; knowledge in food /supplement formulation and solution-providing knowledge, will be a distinct advantage
- Living within a commutable distance of central London, this is a hybrid working pattern with 3 days per week in the London office.
Ref Code: FMW40330
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention Lisa Fox.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.