Interim Process Engineer/Chemical Engineer
Interim Process/Chemical Engineer | Contract | Outside IR35 | Day rate
Do you have experience in forward-thinking manufacturers? Join a start-up food manufacturer who is looking at pushing the boundaries of materials whilst mitigating climate change.
You will have hands-on participation in process development trials, Value Engineering Projects, as well as the implementation of new sustainable products.
What you need:
- An Engineering degree in Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Experience in biorefinery/food processing.
- Ability to think on your feet, someone who can creatively improve on plans and processes.
- Hands-on experience with automation systems, as well as commissioning and validations.
- To be able to hit the ground running, they will soon finalise the development phase, leading to the complete build design phase.
- Day rate. Outside IR35. Potential for hybrid working – could be home-based for the first 6-8 weeks.
- Potential for UK travel. Sites in Scotland, London and North West.
- Opportunity to be involved in the development of an exciting start-up manufacturer – goals to have up to 7 processing facilities by the turn of 2030.
If you’re interested in finding out more, apply using the link today.