£24,000 - £26,000
Are you working as a QA team leader or senior QA looking for a new role as a Quality Supervisor? My client is looking to recruit for a QA supervisor to join their team.
My client is a successful and growing food manufacturing business in the Kent area that are now looking to grow their quality team with a quality auditor. The right person will help support the QA manager.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Ensure appropriate knowledge of systems and technology used within the QA department.
- Motivate and promote a proactive Quality culture by assisting the Quality Manager with training and development for the team and new starters.
- Support the QA's in the day job as required by the department to ensure all tasks are fully completed.
- Assess acceptability of raw material and finished products packed on site or on third party sites are in line with our customer specifications; in conjunction with Quality & Product Managers
- Ensure finished product fully meets our customers' requirements during production or before dispatch, ensuring any non-conforming product is rejected.
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply or send an email to email@example.com
Zest are specialist recruiters with the food and drinks manufacturing industry and Nick looks after roles within Technical and Quality which are typically, QA's, QC's, Food Technologists, Hygiene Supervisors, Technical Assistants, QA Supervisors and Specifications Technologists.