£25,000 - £29,000
Chilled & Frozen Food
Job ref: 8146
This role is working for a leading food processor which supplies predominantly to further food manufacturing. Using modern production facilities, the business provides high-quality products and service and is dedicated to fully meeting and exceeding customer needs.
About the Technical Auditor job
- Ensure that processes needed for the Quality Management System (QMS) are established, implemented, and maintained.
- Promote awareness of customer requirements throughout the organisation through code of practice audits or customer guidance notes.
- Conduct routine audits against customer COPs to confirm the site is working to agreed standards and comply with all requirements.
- Liaise with the Technical Manager on matters related to customer complaints and complete investigation.
- Analyse data on the effectiveness of the QMS and evaluate where continual improvements of the QMS can be made.
- Implement the supplier monitoring program and trend supplier performance.
- Support the internal and external specification writing process.
- Prepare and participate in factory visits and technical audits to support the Technical Manager.
Skills & experience required for the Technical Auditor job
- Ideally educated to a degree level in food science food technology or a related subject.
- Experience working in a quality, technical, or food safety compliance role in food manufacturing.
- Exposure to manufacturing on behalf of retailers is desirable.
- Internal Auditing qualification and knowledge of BRC food safety standard is preferred.
- Qualified in Food Safety, Food Hygiene, HACCP etc. is also a benefit.
- High attention to detail and the ability to work independently.
The Technical Auditor job is based in the West/South Yorkshire region and is paying £25,000 - £29,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are 40 hours per week, office hours.
How to apply
To be considered for the Technical Auditor job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
QA Auditor | Quality Auditor | Quality Systems Auditor | QA Technologist | Internal Auditor | Technical Coordinator | Quality Technologist | Quality Systems Technologist | Food Safety Compliance Jobs