Hygiene Section Leader
Salary – up to 42k + Benefits.
Location – Derbyshire.
Lead a team of Hygiene Operatives on a twilight shift pattern Monday to Friday maintaining the site is always audit ready. Deputise for the Technical Manager in their absence.
- You must have previous Hygiene related experience, preferably within a Food Manufacturing environment.
- Food Safety and Hygiene Level 3.
- NVQ Level 2 in management or manufacturing operations.
- Previous chilled, low risk experience would be preferred but not essential.
- Support the site sanitation through the evening hours of 4:00pm to 1:00am Monday to Friday.
- Ensure the adherence to Food Standards legislation throughout the production process.
- Help to maintain all the sanitation and hygiene to the highest standard whilst on night shift, as well as assist with audits.
- Ensure that all cleaning is completed safely, on time and supports the ‘Right First time’ ethos of the business.
- The role will report in to the Technical Manager but will also allow you a degree of autonomy
- This business is part of a bigger portfolio and has seen consistent growth over the past few years.
- Full job brief can be provided upon request.
To apply for this position contact Hannah on 01618327463 or email Hannah directly at Hannah.mcgrail@Silven.co.uk quoting reference #HM11162