Job Role – Quality Assurance Supervisor
Salary - c£30k - £36k + Company Benefits.
Location – Derbyshire.
Are you an experienced QA professional with an ability to work independently and have full oversight of a food manufacturing plant’s Quality function?
The role is with a food business producing products for major retailers. As Quality Manger the ideal candidate is a hands-on, factory-focused QA professional. The role would suit a tried-and-tested QA Supervisor / Assistant Quality Manager who is ready for a step up. This is an opportunity for someone to really make a name for themselves.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Site QA Supervisor duties will include:
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the QA team on site, currently at a size of 7.
- Maintaining and auditing the Quality Management System
- Ensuring the HACCP system is adhered to and managing site audit schedules to ensure compliance
- Liaising with customers on quality issues and co-ordinating customer visits / audits
- Proactively communicating information to the business on technical performance
- Managing training of the QA team and technical training of site colleagues
- Food Science or similar degree is preferred though it is not essential to apply.
- Proven track record in quality in UK food manufacturing
- A working knowledge of BRC
- A strong QA background.
- The ability to take ownership of a Quality function
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, send your CV to email@example.com with HM11163 or call 0161 832 7463 and ask for Hannah.