About the Company
Our client is a premium, specialist chilled food manufacturer based in Kent. Due to experiencing rapid growth within the company, they are seeking a skilled Quality Print Room Operative to join them at their brand-new, grade A level facility. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative, collaborative, and fast-paced team, as well as have excellent career progression opportunities.
About the Role
To be successful in this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the correct issue and return of labels to trained Production Operatives, enabling the Production teams to have smooth running during product changeovers.
- Completing paperwork to a high level of accuracy to record daily Print Room operations.
- Printing and issuing of correct labels using specifications as provided by the Technical team.
- Verifying labels are issued correctly and reducing errors in the label issuing process.
- Managing the DataGuard system for label printing, including the creation and editing of labels for approval by the Customer Technical Team.
- Troubleshooting printer and software issues with support from suppliers.
- Acting proactively to identify areas for improvement.
- Retrieving and collating paperwork to facilitate traceability requests.
- Support for the wider QA and Technical Team as required.
Shift Pattern/ Hours
- Monday – Friday
- 7pm - 4am (Night Shift)
- Additional 50p p/h for Night rate
- Overtime Available
Skills / Qualifications
- GCSE English and Maths A-C (or equivalent)
- Experience with Print Room operations and printing/ editing software (Preferable)
- Self-organised approach and the ability to plan a workload
- Good communicator with excellent time management skills
- IT literate with excellent attention to detail
Full UK Driving Licence and access to a car (Preferable)
Experience in the food industry (Preferable)
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Recognition of good performance - rewarded with progression
Ref Code: W40414
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Danielle Nicolas
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.