About the Company
Our client is a premium, specialist, chilled food manufacturer based in Kent. Due to experiencing rapid growth within the company, they are seeking several skilled machine operators to join them at their brand-new, grade A level facility. This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative, collaborative, and fast-paced team, as well as have excellent career progression opportunities and competitive pay.
About the Role
To see success in this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that all machinery under your control runs smoothly and is compliant to all H&S and technical policies and procedures.
- Any damages or major downtimes are reported to the Supervisor
- Carry out machinery start up checks and report anomalies
- Undertake preventative maintenance activities
- Ensure safe use of facilities and equipment, while also ensuring safe working environment
- Ensure the safety, legality, and quality of products
- Liaise daily with Team Leaders on production targets
- Deputise for Team Leader on occasion
- Train other machine operators to entry level status
**The role involves some manual handling and the ability to withstand working in cold storage conditions on a daily basis.
Shift Pattern/ Hours of Work -
- Sunday to Wednesday (Days) - 05:30 - 17:30 or
- Wednesday to Saturday (Days) - 05:30 - 17:30
- Previous experience of working in a Production/ Manufacturing environment
- Previous Machine Operation Experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Team player and flexible to cover other areas of work if required
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Referral programme
- Sick pay
- Recognition of good performance - rewarded with progression
Ref Code: W40413d
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Danielle Nicolas
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.