About the Company
If you have worked as a Butcher, Head Butcher, Butcher Manager or Butchery Manager then this job could be for you! Our client are an award winning, industry specialist when it comes to chilled products with an exciting new opportunity to help drive the operational effectiveness for their state of the art site based in London. Producing bespoke products to the customers specifications such as burgers, steaks and pork products, they are seeking a passionate Head Butcher to lead their team.
About the Role
- To be a hands-on Butcher supporting the delivery of daily performance targets and orders.
- To examine the quality of finished product to ensure it has met the required standard.
- To wear PPE provided correctly this would also include ear protection.
- Support the delivery of key performance targets within your area, ensuring attention to detail and that procedures are followed.
- Act as a role model and lead by example demonstrating Core company values, behaviours and high-performance standards at all times.
- A high level of experience of butchery of multi species
- Will be positive, flexible and hardworking with a passionate commitment to quality
- Successful candidates will need to demonstrate good manual dexterity, have a good eye and hand co-ordination, show attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Able to carry out the physical tasks that would be reasonably required
- Able to work within a team and independently
- Ability to work and deliver to deadlines.
- Experience of working within food manufacturing within a factory environment.
** Applicants will be assessed in the process with a practical test to demonstrate knife skills.
Hours/ Shift Pattern
Monday to Thursday 06:00-16:00 and Friday 06:00-15:00
- 25 days holiday
- 20K life cover
- Site Parking
Ref Code: FM40401
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Danielle Nicolas
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.