£25,000 - £30,000
Job ref: 8063
As part of a well-known European Food Group, the business is dedicated to adding real value for their customer. Their team of experienced and reliable experts are passionate about building lasting partnerships with their retail customers, both in the UK and throughout Europe
About the Specifications Technologist job
The purpose of your role will be to assist with the management and maintenance of specifications including retailer web-based, individual product and online.
- Manage raw material specifications for both supplier and company format.
- Conduct and manage food safety risk assessments.
- Management and continual improvement of packaging and raw material supplier database and records.
- Document control responsibilities for food safety and quality management systems and HACCP manuals.
- Assist in the preparation for BRC and other third-party audits.
- Co-coordinate with the Technical Development Manager and NPD manager in preparation of launch documents and development packs from concept through to launch.
- Management of allergens on site in line with food safety and customer policy.
- Coordinate with the Technical Development Manager the timely design and sign-off of artwork.
Skills & experience required for the Specifications Technologist job
- Experience working in the food manufacturing industry ideally chilled high-risk food.
- Experience in technical and raw material specifications.
- Educated to a degree level in food science, food technology, nutrition or similar would be a benefit.
- Working knowledge of retailer specifications systems is essential.
The Specifications Technologist job is based in South Yorkshire and is paying £25,000 - £30,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday - Friday, 8.30 am - 5 pm.
How to apply
To be considered for the Specifications Technologist job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Specification Technologist | Specifications Writer | Technical Administrator | Technical Assistant | Technical Officer | Food Technologist | Food Industry Specifications Jobs