FMCG / Food Account Manager
Location: Remote / Herts
Salary: c£30-35k + bens.
I am looking for an experienced professional to support one of the leading food retailers, as an account manager. The main focus of this role is to ensure the successful progression of all products through the critical path (end to end) from a spec, pack copy and artwork approval perspective.
The opportunities to move within and grow with the business are endless. If you thrive in a fast paced environment and excel in building relationships and managing multiple projects this could be the role for you!
- Ensure that strong and proactive relationships are built with retailer’s technical representatives and that all requests and tasks are managed efficiently both for individual accounts and across the wider customer technical team.
- Represent the business in customer technical meetings, conferences, bench-markings, visits, audits and other customer events, feeding back relevant information to the wider team and following up actions appropriately.
- Proactively engage with the all internal and external stakeholers to ensure continuous and mutually beneficial development of the account
- Project managing: capacity, capabilities & facilitating priorities.
- Experience of FMCG – ideally food manufacturing or retail in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a food technical role (ideally customer facing)
- Good IT skills, particularly Excel & Powerpoin
- Ability to work cross functionally, strong networking experence and a good communicator.
- Positive “can do” attitude and a team player is essential
To apply please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref KG/ 11161 or call 0161 832 7463 / 07399 35 170 for a confidential chat.