SAP Business Systems Analyst & Support
Importer & Distributor of World Foods
Nr St Albans, Salary up to £50K
This well established and progressive company import and distribute their products to the major supermarkets, wholesalers, foodservice outlets and independent retailers across the UK. A well-known organisation who are known for their full flavours and authentic treats.
This is a varied role seeing you interact will all parts of the business, a critical role within the organisation you’ll be the companies “go to” for IT queries, support and implementation. This role will see you;
• Support the current SAP/ECC user base and assist the group implementation team for S/4 HANA project
• Identify areas for system improvements to improve the user experience
• Support user base with management of IT queries
• Ensure availability of core ERP/WMS and other business systems
To be considered for this role you will need;
• Solid FMCG industry-based experience supporting SAP/ECC
• Previous experience working with system implementation – Advantageous S/4 HANA
• Experienced with ERP systems development/improvement/documentation
• Knowledge of EDI and other integrated systems
If successful this role will see you working in a team oriented environment, support and training is always available! The working hours are Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm shared rota and the salary is up to £50,000.00 + benefits + company performance bonus.