A niche vacancy has become available for our international client for a Procurement Category Manager specialising in cereals.
You will lead the global strategic raw material portfolio for the Cereals category for the 33 factories for our client. A total category spend of £45mil+ across 35 group suppliers and support the regions and regional colleagues.
• Negotiation of contracts and their deployment
• De-risk the practices
• Define the procurement strategies for each of the sub-categories
• Make their ingredients more sustainable
• Lead and coordinate the transformation of procurement practices in the regions
• Report the performance of the changes vs the target at group level
• Actively look for innovations in your perimeter and screen the market
• Market intelligence with a Monthly market analysis report production and the standard price update guidance
• Budget set up and standard price guidance
• Supplier Relationship Management including field work presence in sourcing origin
• Defining with Quality, R&D the group Sourcing strategy
• Basic financial metrics practice
• Entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on, action oriented and flexible approach
• Strong analytical skills, excellent communicator and diplomatic
• Well organised, design strategic and tactical structures and processes and you know how to translate them to management level
• Negotiation, Strategic sourcing, INCOTERM, Tariff code
• Ability to organise work with autonomy and to work under tight schedule
• Change management
• Ability to manage transversal project with multi-site implications along with matrix organisation
• Ability to represent the group image towards suppliers
• Customer centric mindset.
Ref Code: FMW40481
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Jon Hemming-Nash to email@example.com
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.