Global Procurement Category Manager – Flexibles
World Leading Food Manufacturer
Hybrid-London - £85K
This highly reputable food manufacturer has grown to a global scale and now encompass many households’ favourite snack brands! Using only the finest ingredients they pride themselves on their quality products and delivering a tasty bite every time! As a business they employ thousands of staff across the globe in various capacities, they believe in collaboration, inclusion and being the best, they can be!
This is a varied, fast paced and unique opportunity. If you have experience with setting up global procurement functions and best practices, then this role is perfect! This role will see you involved with global sites, working with global c-level executives and regional teams. Some of your duties will be;
• Work with key stakeholders to develop, implement, and execute effective sourcing strategies for the flexibles packaging category – support sustainability journey!
• Lead negotiations with suppliers to ensure business requirements and procurement objectives are met
• Implement category sourcing strategies including development and execution of tender/auction document bid events, developing selection criteria and driving the selection of suppliers
• Deliver savings projects based on globally defined savings methodology for the flexibles category, and working with the Regions to define robust and appropriate savings.
• And much much more………
This role needs an individual who is agile, patient, resilient and excited about transformation! You will also need;
• Excellent global negotiation skills and experience
• Strong functional procurement experience managing global categories across multiple geographies
• Knowledge of plastics and sustainability
• Previous experience in setting up global procurement function and supporting processes
• CIPD qualified
If successful, this role will see you 3 days office and 2 days home based. Do expect frequent international travel especially in the 1st year. The salary is up to £85k + benefits. An exciting opportunity to work for the worlds leading snack brand!