This trusted and recognised establishment works in partnership with the food & drink industry, communicating food industry values and concerns to regulators, consumers and the government. Working with a variety of businesses, from household names to the brands of tomorrow, they provide technical, regulatory and legislative support. They are now looking for a commercially astute Membership Executive to join their Membership and Commercial Team.
You will primarily focus on recruiting and retaining members and providing advice to them on wider food industry areas through:
· Developing and maximising commercial income streams through identifying and establishing opportunities within specialist food sector areas
· Managing new sector groups by providing support and assisting with relevant food policy issues
· Undertaking recruitment activity with non-members and targeted membership
· Providing information and advice on food industry areas of interest such as regulatory, scientific and environmental developments
· Creating website content, including microblogs, to increase online presence and captivate a new and existing audience
Suit a bright, articulate and commercially savvy professional who has good knowledge of the food and drink industry, ideally having worked in this sector. You’ll also need to have relevant experience in trade association or a similar organisation.
You’ll have the ability to organise a diverse workload, work as part of different teams and sustain a range of working relationships. You must have excellent administrative capabilities alongside a keen eye for detail as you will be analysing legislative documents, policy proposals and technical data.
Alongside excellent communication and organisation skills you’ll also need to be proactive, be able to spot new opportunities and use your own initiative to consistently reach and exceed high standards.
If you feel you have the knowledge and influencing skills to thrive in this role then we’d love to hear from you. Apply now or call us on 0345 2600 737 to find out more.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.