Are you currently working in the food industry as a Technical Manager or in a similar role and you are looking to work for one of the best food companies in the Surrey area? This is a great opportunity and is a role which offers plenty of training, learning and development.kick start 2021 and is a role which offers plenty of training, learning and development.
This is an opportunity to work for a company who have continued to see their sales come in week in week out which is great to see as job security is at the top of most people's wish list at the moment. Whether you have found yourself out of work or are looking for a change this opportunity to be this site's Technical Manager really is a great one.
The main responsibilities of the role will be:
- You will be responsible for ensuring quality, compliance and safety are met to the highest level at all times.
- You will work closely with a number of food retailers so experience in this is a must
- This role will see you involved in a number of internal, third party and BRC audits so the desired candidate will have a strong auditing background.
- Other areas of expertise you will need to have for this role are strong management skills, a good understanding of Specs, a good knowledge of Quality Systems and a strong knowledge of HACCP.
The ideal candidate for this job will:
- Have a HACCP qualification and or food related degree
- Have previous experience of working as a Technical Manager for a food manufacturer
- Have a good understanding of BRC and previously led BRC audits
- Have a Lead Auditor qualification
If this sounds like the job for you then please contact Nick Crocker @ Zest on 0117 3252 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org