Are you passionate about our oceans and do you want to work with like-minded others to deliver sustainable seafood to consumers across the globe?
If yes, this may be the role for you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the MSC’s Supply Chain Standards team in either London, Berlin or The Hague, working with Conformity Assessment Bodies (CABs), seafood businesses, research partners, governments and NGOs around the world to ensure the integrity of MSC eco-labelled products.
As a Supply Chain Standards Manager, you will be integral to ensuring the quality and credibility of the MSC Chain of Custody Program through policy development, relationship management, quality assurance and incident management; as well as having an input into the strategic direction of the program.
To be successful in this role, you will be a highly motivated individual with a background in complex supply chains an environmental discipline, or in a subject with relevance to operational processes or systems.
We’re looking for someone who:
- is educated to degree level or who has equivalent experience in a science (e.g. food/aquatic science), supply chain management or another relevant discipline;
- is able to demonstrate experience in or with food related supply chains (seafood experience desirable but not essential) in a technical, operational or assurance/ audit role;
- has an understanding of the risks associated with different elements of food supply (and ideally eco-labelling programs) and experience in successfully managing these risks;
- is knowledgeable about supply chain traceability and developments in this area; particularly fishery traceability requirements at sea, on landing and at auctions;
- is fluent in written and spoken English. Proficiency in a second language is desirable but not essential (preferred: German, Spanish, or French).
**Please note this is not a logistical supply chain role**
This role is a fixed term contract for 20 months and can be based in London, Berlin or The Hague.
Applicants must have the right to live and work within the country that they are applying for. Visa sponsorship is not available for this vacancy.
If this has inspired you, please apply here!
We look forward to hearing from you!