Offering a range of services to the food, drink and retail sectors our client is a well-established organisation with an excellent reputation. They provide valuable insight to the industry as well as a range of events. This is a growing organisation that offer a supportive and friendly environment within a busy and varied role.
Working closely with the Product Marketing Manager the emphasis for this exciting role will be on digital marketing, copywriting and proof reading. Currently this is a fixed term contract of 1 year, however it is possible it will become permanent.
• Take ownership of the solutions digital marketing plan, working with the agency to make recommendations on an appropriate digital advertising approach for each product
• Conduct keyword research
• Implement and deliver PPC campaign
• Measure and report on performance, making on-going recommendation
• Take ownership of LinkedIn advertising (organic and boosted posts)
• Manage email campaign delivery, including list criteria, email build, copywriting, sales team lead follow-up process, and measurement
• Update solutions brochure – new branding, copy and product focus
• Support the development of clear and concise messaging for each product
• Manage the end-to-end creation of one video asset per product (6-7 in total), including brainstorming, strategic and creative development, design and delivery.
• Working with the Product Marketing Manager to develop compelling and concise messaging
• Support in the design and production of 3-4 customer case studies.
• Work alongside the solutions team to gather purpose led feedback and translate this into compelling case studies that bring client stories to life
• Manage the creation and design of single page ppt adverts for each product for use within company reports and presentations. Includes copywriting, image sourcing and design.
• Identify and support in the delivery of additional blogs. Including idea and theme generation (relating to existing company content) copywriting and editing.
• Work with the web team to understand new website capabilities and how they can be optimised
• Digital marketing background with 2 – 5 years experience
• Ability to ‘hit the ground running’
• Strong design and video capabilities
• Strong copywriting skills for web and social, with the ability to adopt tone of voice and brand guidelines
• Ability to translate complex information into the clear, concise and compelling
• Working experience with website analytics, social media platforms and digital advertising best practices
• Experience managing projects, with the ability to work with others to bring projects together and deliver plans on time
Ref Code: FMW40474
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with a comprehensive CV, including salary details, quoting the reference and for the attention of Lisa Fox.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.