QA Technologist Day/night shifts
£20,000 - £22,000
Hours of work
Sunday to Wednesday
05.30am to 17.30pm
18.00pm to 06.00am
To be responsible for the issue and return of labels to trained Production Operatives. To ensure that the correct labels are issued and returned and that verification is adequately completed to maintain compliance.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Monitoring and upholding of all food safety and legal requirements.
• Assessing quality of products throughout the production process to ensure compliance to internal and customer specifications.
• Verifying Critical Control Points (CCPs) to ensure critical limits are being met.
• Daily checks of factory processes and procedures to ensure compliance and good manufacturing practices are adhered to.
• Completing paperwork to a high level of accuracy to record daily QA tasks and audits.
• Understanding of company policies and procedures to enable checking and improve compliance within production.
• Identifying and reporting any quality, food safety or compliance concerns to QA Supervisors and Customer Technical Team as appropriate to enable quick rectification.
• Creating new programmes in the metal detectors and checkweighers and troubleshooting issues during production.
• Thoroughly conducting practical internal audits including CCP, GMP, Fabrication, Glass and Hard Plastic etc.
• Ability to read and write in English
• (Preferable) experience in High Care Food Industry Environment
• (Preferable) experience working with fresh produce
• Proactive individual with high energy
• Patient and understanding
• Good communicator
• Ability to multitask and prioritise