£50,000 - £60,000 plus relocation
Isle of Man
Job ref: 8152
An award winning, chilled food business is looking for an experienced Technical Manager to join their team.
Founded over 100 years ago, the company has gone from strength to strength, producing only the freshest and highest quality products.
About the Technical Manager job
The purpose of your role will be to oversee and manage the QA and technical function, to ensure compliance with all food safety, quality, and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor the safety, quality, and specification of all products, ensuring compliance with the Quality Management System and implement corrective actions in areas of non-compliance.
- Identify trends in customer complaints and investigate quality issues.
- Dedicated Lead Auditor; auditing suppliers, internal QMS, and company including BRC Standard.
- Manage, develop, and monitor all the internal auditing programs to establish trends and develop quality objectives.
- Oversee the laboratory function and ensure CLAS standard is achieved and maintained.
- Manage supplier assurance in conjunction with external food safety auditing bodies to ensure each supplier meets the required standards.
- Provide technical assistance in the troubleshooting of product safety and hygiene standards.
- HACCP Team Leader, providing technical input as required.
Skills & experience required for the Technical Manager job
- Strong quality assurance or technical management track record within food manufacturing.
- Experience working with fresh, chilled products is highly preferred.
- Ideally educated to a degree level in food science or food safety discipline.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of food safety requirements, standards and legislation including BRC global standard.
- Ideal qualifications including Level 4 HACCP, Food Safety, Level 4 Food Hygiene, Internal Auditing etc.
The Technical Manager job is based on the Isle of Man and is paying £50,000 - £60,000 according to your experience.
The business will also provide a generous relocation package for the right candidate.
How to apply
To be considered for the Technical Manager job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Head of Technical | QA Manager | Quality Assurance Manager | Senior Quality Manager | Food Manufacturing Technical Management Jobs | Food Safety Jobs