Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
£30,000 - £34,000
Job ref: 8118
We are seeking a talented individual to join an innovative, high-quality manufacturer which supplies to various retailers throughout the UK. You will join a friendly and supportive team with a fantastic and fun working atmosphere.
About the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer job
The purpose of your role will be to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain the food production and facility equipment.
- Provide effective reactive, preventive, and corrective maintenance of the production and utility equipment and systems.
- Effective fault finding and problem solving.
- Perform routine equipment checks and respond to equipment remedial & breakdowns.
- Complete all work records within the Workmate system to maintain accurate equipment history.
- Participate in the development of the preventive maintenance programme.
- Work with mechanical/electrical Engineers to maintain the site to a safe and reliable standard.
- Identify and implement improvements in electrical/mechanical standards and efficiencies.
- Support specialist contractor companies when onsite and ensure that all work is carried out respecting HSE standards.
Skills & experience required for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer job
- Holder of or have completed recognised engineering qualifications/training.
- Experience in electrical/mechanical installation and fault finding.
- Experience in working in an FMCG environment, most ideally food manufacturing.
- Ability to work without supervision but also as a member of the engineering team.
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer job is based in South Wales and is paying £30,000 - £34,000 according to your experience.
The working hours will be a pattern of early, late and night shifts, rotating on a weekly basis.
Monday to Friday, 6 am – 2 pm, 2 pm – 10 pm and Sunday - Thursday 10 pm – 6 am.
How to apply
To be considered for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Maintenance Technician | Multi Skilled Engineer | Manufacturing Engineer | Production Engineer | FMCG Engineer | Food Manufacturing Engineering Jobs