HR & Office Manager
£30,000 - £35,000
Job ref: 8155
We are seeking a talented individual to join an innovative, premium manufacturer which has won several awards for its great-tasting products.
Working from a BRC grade A facility, the company are dedicated to supplying only the highest quality products to prestigious retail and hospitality clients
About the HR & Office Manager job
The purpose of your role will be to manage the human resources, recruitment and office functions of the business.
- Implement recruitment of short- and long-term personnel.
- Review job applications, candidate shortlisting, and interviews.
- Check professional references and prepare job offers.
- Ensure recruitment and personnel actions are compliant with UK policies and procedures, contract requirements, UK regulations, and local labour law.
- Conduct termination procedures, including arranging exit interviews, and collection of all equipment and termination documents.
- Organise annual staff appraisals and reviews.
- Organise social activities and team building events
- Manage staff disciplinaries and investigation of incidents.
- Process group monthly payroll.
- Supervise the office requirement such as event booking where necessary.
- Manage yearly BRC survey for operations staff & office.
- Ensure Health & Safety procedures are followed, and risk assessments are carried out.
Skills & experience required for the HR & Office Manager job
- Strong human resources experience, ideally at a manager level.
- Ideally degree qualified in business and human resources management or CIPD Level 5 or above.
- Expertise in HR best practices and in-depth knowledge of employment law regulations.
- Experience in monitoring, reviewing, and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with current legislation.
- The ability to work with a high level of discretion, confidentiality, and professionalism.
The HR & Office Manager job is based in West London and is paying £30,000 - £35,000 according to your experience.
The working hours are Monday to Friday, office hours.
How to apply
To be considered for the HR & Office Manager job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
HR Manager | Human Resources Manager | Head of HR | HR Coordinator | Senior HR Administrator | HR Jobs in London