This is a cross-product category challenge to establish opportunities and prioritise development for own label in food retail.
Would you like a role where you can support the own brand team to develop a compelling customer and retailer proposition for own brand products for a leading food retail chain? Do you have a laser focus that will ensure that all products are customer-focussed, relevant, and commercially viable?
My client is looking for a someone that;
- By using customer and market data can highlight and drive new product and sales opportunities to keep their brand alive, relevant, and appealing as a key part of their customer offering
- Work across departments to help the design of product packaging reflect their own-brand attributes
- Ensure all objectives of the brand are managed through review processes
- Become the champion within the business, delivering clear and engaging communication that ensures widespread awareness of the benefits of own brand
- Work with the UK Marketing team, suppliers, and colleagues to ensure timely and successful launches that feature in trade and consumer marketing and PR
To be considered for this role your skill base will cover:
- 2 to 3 years' experience of food product, brand, or category management
- Sound knowledge of the retail environment (food)
- Skilled at managing critical path's working to launch deadlines
- Articulate, concise, and engaging with great presentation skills
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Confident in using Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
This role will give you the opportunity to grow and develop your knowledge of food retailing with a market leader in a fast-paced, challenging environment with a competitive salary, 25 days holiday along with a whole host of other company benefits.
Office/ Hybrid role with occasional UK travel.
Click apply to send over your CV or get in touch for details.