Night Shift Manager/FLM
This is an exclusive role , a brilliant opportunity for a Night Shift Manager/ FLM to join a global FMCG manufacturer based in East Anglia
Role: Night Shift Manager – Mon-Thurs 10pm-6am, early finished on Friday 12am
Location: Suffolk /Norfolk/Cambridgeshire
Salary: up to £43k + benefits
Night Shift Manager – The Candidate:
- Must have previous experience in a manufacturing environment – Ideally Food or FMCG.
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership skills and coaching skills – be passionate about people and their development.
- Must be experienced in continuous improvement and able to create an environment where team members consistently push for improved team performance and productivity.
- Will ideally have exposure to lean manufacturing tools and techniques such as 5S, TPM, Kaizen, etc.
Night Shift Manager - The Role:
- To successfully lead a shift production team working , day to day management including managing absences , RTW meetings , appraisals, holiday management etc
- To ensure the factory meets its KPI targets around Safety, Performance / Efficiencies, Waste, etc.
- Maintain a safe working environment with focus on zero accidents.
- Coach employees to fulfil and exceed the requirements of the job.
- Ensure ongoing smooth operations of Factory through effective employee engagement and industrial relations management.
- Lead continuous improvement teams to drive forward changes in plant/process/products to improve on all KPI’s.
- My client is a global manufacturer producing award winning products.
- The company are keen to develop employees and provide career development opportunities.
If you are interested in hearing more about this fantastic career opportunity, then please send a copy of your CV quoting ref MC11219N in the subject field to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Maxime on 07792465247