Posted by: Silven
Job Title: Shift Manager, Shift Production Manager
Location: East Anglia, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough , Wisbech, Cambridge, Kings Lynn, Downham Market, Ely
Salary: circa 40-45k, Pension & Benefits Package
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Shift Production Manager to join an award winning food manufacturing business at their UK flagship manufacturing site. Are you up for the challenge? They are ready to interview NOW!
- We are looking for a passionate Shift Production Manager who has worked for a food manufacturer or within FMCG manufacturing environment ideally in a highly automated environment.
- You will be able to demonstrate your ability to deliver results in a fast paced demanding production environment and your ability and desire to develop your career and skill set.
- Proven ability in utilising Lean Manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques is essential
- You will be commercially aware with proven budgetary control skills.
- A team player and natural communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional people management, skills coupled with excellent coaching ability. Proven track record in managing performance through their people
- Reporting to the Factory Operations Manager, you will work as part of the management team on this flagship site. Managing this very large highly automated production facility
- As part of your role as Shift Production Manager you will manage motivate and lead a cross functional team, ensuring a safe and highly productive environment. Guaranteeing product quality and delivering customer service whilst achieving departmental KPI’s.
- You will continually reviewing all aspects of the Production operation and driving improvements in methods, procedures and efficiency on a day to day basis. Using your KPI results to drive Lean and CI Projects to deliver business objectives.
- You will work to develop employees through PDR’s which are followed up with the appropriate training and development plans. Ensuring employees are involved in the success of the production operation through continual feedback and positive communication
- As Shift Production Manager you will promote high standards of hygiene and housekeeping and ensuring compliance to all legislative Health & Safety requirements. Also ensuring compliance of the operation to the Quality systems, industry standards and legal requirement
- You will provide a consistent, fair and thorough approach to the implementation of human resources policies and procedures across the team.
To apply for this exciting role, please send a copy of your CV quoting ref MC11125 to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call me on 01485 520000