Production Shift Manager
Location – Bedfordshire
Salary – c£46 + bonus after qualifying period
Day shift and night shift roles available 12-hour shifts working 4 days a week
Fast paced food manufacturer who are going through incredible growth. Looking for Production talent to maintain on site standards and develop the production operators.
- Contribute to the Company business plan by maximising the efficiency and performance of the people and equipment within the production function.
- Be visible in the factory leading a team from the front.
- Lead by example, with self-motivation, to develop and drive Key Performance Targets.
- Working collaborative with all departments to ensure best practice within the business.
- Coach, develop, recruit and train new members within production.
- Take responsibility for all health and safety, hygiene, and quality matters on shift.
- You will need to have a proven track record of delivering results against the KPIs and on-site targets.
- Experience of working as a Shift Manager within a fast-paced food environment
- You will be hands on and be somebody who leads by example.
- Health and Safety qualifications and an understanding of policies are highly preferred.
- The site is very well invested – I’ve been round it the kit is fantastic
- Supplying all the major retailers and food service with premium products
If you want to know more about this opportunity call Carole on 0161 832 7463 or email your CV direct too carole.hearn@Silven.co.uk with reference CH/10540