Are you a graduate fresh out of University looking to gain industry experience and secure their first NPD role!
Look no further!!
My client based in South East England has a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven NPD Assistant to join their team.
In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the development & process team, juggling multiple projects to bring new products to life!
You will be absolute foodie, with demonstrable of food and food trends. You will also be able to role your sleeves up with this hands on role and have creative flair
The successful candidate will need to be able to work in a fast paced environment, managing multiple tasks, and working to strict deadlines.
In return, they are offering a competitive salary of Circa £18-25K alongside a brilliant package
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Recent graduate in a food related degree
• Demonstrable passion & knowledge of food
• Be prepared to roll up sleeves and work hard
• Must be curious & inquisitive
• Robust personality & self sufficient
• Well-developed interpersonal skills. Energetic, confident, outward-going and good at managing both internal and external relationships
• Comfortable presenting ideas
Here’s what’s great about the role and company:
• Industry leading training and career development
• Holiday purchase scheme
• Group pension
• Hands on creative environment
• 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Salary Circa £18-25K