Skilled Baker - Nights
£25,000 - £28,000
Job ref: 8028
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a friendly and passionate team, working for a well-established and high-quality bakery.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Baker to join a highly motivated and focused team to assist with the overall production, making each of the products irresistible and ensuring recipes are followed to the company standards.
- Produce a range of bakery products to the highest standard and quality using the company recipe specifications.
- Prepare ingredients ready for mixing.
- Manually shape (or use the relevant machine) products.
- Maintain an awareness of the production plan and ensure that this is always met.
Key skills and experience for the Skilled Baker include:
- Strong team player with a passion for producing high-quality and delicious bakery products.
- Knowledge of various baking methods/techniques including dough mixing, oven work and finishing bakery products.
- A positive, can-do attitude and thrive in a fast-paced, team environment.
The Skilled Baker job is based in West Sussex and is paying £25,000 - £28,000 according to your experience.
The package includes free food and on-site parking. Annual leave is 20 days per year plus bank holidays.
This is a permanent night shift role. The working hours are Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 8 pm to 5 am (Days off on Saturdays and Wednesdays).
How to apply
To be considered for the Skilled Baker job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Production Baker | Industrial Bakery Jobs | Food Industry Baking Jobs | Production Bakery Jobs | Food Manufacturing Jobs | Night Baking Jobs