Specialist premium food supplier seeks Sales Support Coordinator to play a key part supporting their sales team and customers.
Do you enjoy responsibility, are you task orientated, resilient, and looking for a challenging and exciting opportunity in the fine food industry?
My client is a successful specialist food ingredients business who supply premium branded and private label products. They import, manufacture, and distribute an amazing range of premium products to high quality UK food retailers, Michelin-starred restaurants along with national chains, and top-end food manufacturers. If you enjoy fine foods, then you will have seen or cooked with their range.
They are now looking to expand their team with a self-motivated individual who can work in a fast-moving environment supporting their sales team with day-to-day admin, business analysis, and systems management.
To qualify for consideration, you'll need to be:-
- Experienced in either Customer Service, Sales Support or Administration
- Super-efficient and organised completing administration tasks
- Adaptable - flexible with the ability to multitask
- Focused and calm in a busy and demanding office
- Capable of taking the initiative and thinking on your feet to solve problems
- A great communicator with excellent written skills and attention to detail
- Confident in using Microsoft skills especially Outlook and Excel
In return for your hard work my client offers a salary of between £24-25k (depending on experience), 10% work related bonus, 20 days holidays plus 8 bank holidays, Private Healthcare (following 6-months service), Childcare vouchers, and discounts on company products.
It's an office-based role 9am-5.30pm Mon-Fri with some flexibility around start time.
Click apply to send over your CV or get in touch for details.