Our client is part of a large chilled food group in the UK who supply the major retailers with innovative products that are market leading. They are now looking for an exceptional Process Development Technologist to join their dynamic team and progress their career with this chilled food business.
Reporting to the Process Development Manager, you’ll work to assist in the expansion and development of new, profitable and deliverable concepts. Your key responsibilities will include:
· Liaising with the NPD team to trial and launch new product ranges, working within the critical path to hit key milestones
· Organising factory trials, pre-launch and shelf life trials as required. You’ll make sure that processes are followed correctly and findings are shared with relevant parties
· Driving continuous improvements and guaranteeing a smooth transition from kitchen to factory in line with quality standards, HACCP and BRC
· Ensuring that the product information received from the concept team complies with technical legislation
· Assist the Process Development Manager with customer presentations and panels
We are seeking a motivated and confident Food Science Graduate who has undergone a year’s placement in industry, ideally within the chilled category. Alternatively you could be an existing Process Technologist who is looking to build on their previous experience working in a process development or technical role within the food manufacturing industry. It would be a great advantage if you had a good technical understanding of NPD processes and product launches.
You’ll have an analytical and practical approach to tasks coupled with the desire to achieve results and drive continuous improvements. You’ll also be able to demonstrate good communication and organisational skills as well as being a great team player.
If you are looking for a varied and challenging role and would like more information on this great opportunity then please click ‘Apply’ now or call us on 0345 2600 737.
Although we do our utmost to respond to all applicants, there are times when this is just not possible due to sheer volume so if you have not heard from us within 5 working days then we are sorry to say your application for this role has not been successful.
Also, please note that we are only able to accept and respond to applications from candidates with eligibility to work in the UK and those who hold valid work visas.