£28,605 (+ shift allowance)
Job ref: 8160
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly successful, branded food manufacturer which has expanded phenomenally since the business was created over 30 years ago.
The company cares deeply about their staff and provides an environment where all team members can develop, learn, and progress to meet their full potential.
About the Production Supervisor job
The purpose of your role will be to lead the team of Production Operatives plus control and continuously improve all aspects of food safety, health & safety, quality, productivity, GMP, material, packaging, and labour.
- Ensure the area uses good health, safety, and wellness principles, investigate problems, agree actions, and implement them. Be the champion for safety in your area.
- Report near misses and accidents, investigate problems, agree actions, and implement them with your line manager.
- Ensure that processes and procedures are followed correctly with all paperwork fully completed.
- Attend meetings to report performance and drive improvements.
Skills & experience required for the Production Supervisor job
- A good track record working in food or beverage production.
- Experience in a supervisory, team leader, line leader or similar role with the ability to motivate and lead associates.
- Good communication skills and ability to build strong working relationships.
- Relevant qualifications such as HACCP, Food Safety, and Food Hygiene would be a benefit.
The Production Supervisor job is based in South Yorkshire and is paying £28,605 plus shift allowance for nights (approximately an extra £1,000 per year).
The working hours will be 4 on, 4 off; 2 days (6 am – 6 pm) followed by 2 nights (6 pm, - 6 am).
How to apply
To be considered for the Production Supervisor job, please click the Apply button.
After you have submitted your CV, we will aim to contact you in 1-2 business days on the assumption that your skills and experience match the job requirements.
On applying for this job, you consent to b3 jobs ltd holding your details on file to contact you about your job search. For full details of our GDPR policy, please refer to the b3 jobs website.
Alternate job titles
Production Team Leader | Production Line Leader | Assistant Production Manager | Production Shift Supervisor | Production Shift Leader | Food Industry Production Jobs