Head office Derby, Hybrid remote due to travel
Competitive basic + co car + benefits
- Electrician and Solar Project Manager
- Build a planned schedule to deliver behind-the-meter renewable energy construction projects against budget constraints.
- Carry out preconstruction site assessments detailing all aspects of CDM and EHS regulations.
- Produce installation and electrical designs in partnership with our suppliers.
- Review submitted plans for accuracy
- Coordinate site activities with the clients and sub-contractors to ensure works are properly managed and communications between relevant parties is taking place in a timely manner during construction stage
- Ensure Sub Contractors are following our construction procedures and the project is achieving the highest Quality Standards
- Awareness of environmental issues, particularly where they link with health and safety compliance. 18th Edition qualification NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Testing Minimum 2 years’ experience in solar PV installation – commercial or similar Hold a minimum of Blue CSCS Skilled Worker status or relevant project management Proactive management of health, safety, and environment to drive improved standards across the site/s Good time management skills and able to prioritise workloads / outputs Competent in use of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
At Noble Green Energy, we pride ourselves on providing effective renewable, energy-saving solutions to commerce, business and agriculture.
We were founded in 2015 as the renewable energy arm of Noble Foods to provide energy and cost savings on company farms through solar PV installations.
The reputation and size of the company soon grew, enabling us to invest in the knowledge, skills and experience to diversify into delivering projects for a wider client base.
We continue to offer only the best quality products, fitted to an exceptional standard, and pride ourselves on our well-earned reputation.
If you wish to apply for this role please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date cv in word format quoting ref number 2962/205A
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV in word format and we will call you.
Please be aware that all third-party and direct applications will be forwarded to our Outsourced Recruitment Partner, Veritas Partnership Limited and no fees will be payable.
Applicants to the positions advertised by Veritas Partnership Ltd consent to Veritas holding their data in pursuance of recruitment services for this and future roles.