Senior Product Developer (Retail)
This award-winning branded food business is looking for an experienced Senior Product Developer with a retail background and a genuine passion for the Food industry. This is a fast paced, growing business with a fantastic reputation for quality.
Job Title: Senior Product Developer (Retail)
Salary: circa £40-55k plus benefits.
- Are you educated to degree level or equivalent in Food Science or a related discipline?
- Can you demonstrate project management from concept brief to launch?
- Are you able to manage multiple projects to agreed schedules?
- Have you worked with third party manufacturers to develop and launch products into the retailers?
- Have you shown the ability to communicate effectively at all levels internally and externally?
- Are you a highly organized multi-tasker who pays close attention to detail?
This role reports to the Head of Innovation and plays a very important party in their plans for the coming years as they launch their growing range of innovative products into major retailers. Moving into the plant based sector, experience in this would be a distinct advantage.
Duties will include:
- You will own NPD projects for both Own Label and branded product development
- You will ensure that all recipes are costed effectively and achieve margin aspirations.
- You will ensure that all processes, both internally and for the customers are followed.
- You will install the WOW factor into all food development – they strive to be the very best!
- You will present critical paths at each stage of development to show control of development from start to finish.
- You will own and continuously improve the NPD process
What to do next:
Get in touch! If you think this role is for you, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with KG/11292 as a reference or give me a call on 0161 832 7463 (work) / 07399 935 170 (mobile) and I’ll be more than happy to have a chat and give you more information!
Not for you? That’s ok! Maybe you know someone who would be suitable for this position? Pass them the link!