Our client, a multi-site, branded food manufacturer is looking for a HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) Advisor for their site based in Leicestershire. The successful candidate will ensure the site has embedded and is adhering to company and site based HSE policies and procedures.
Reporting to the HSE Site Lead, responsibilities for the role will include:
• Supporting the Development and implementation of procedures to ensure legal compliance is achieved and maintained
• Building capabilities through coaching and engagement to drive a positive safety culture at all levels on site
• Ensuring that Health and Safety performance indicators are tracked with expectations understood and support annual plans developed to drive continuous improvement
• Determining and prioritising of site loss opportunities to capture actions and drive improvements
• Working as a proactive and energetic member of the extended Leadership Team and UK HSE team
Essential / Desirable skills include:
• Previous experience in a similar HSE role within a Manufacturing environment, ideally Food Manufacturing
• NEBOSH Health & Safety Certificate or equivalent is essential
• IEMA Environmental Certificate preferred
• Internal Auditing Qualification preferred
• Long established, international, branded Food Manufacturer
• Market leader in its field with an extensive product portfolio
• Supplying the Major Retailers, High Street, On Trade, Wholesale, Travel and Food Service customers
• Multi award-winning, people-focused organisation
The working hours are 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm, with flexibility to meet the needs of the business. The salary for the role is up to £35k per annum plus an excellent benefits package.
If you are interested, please respond AS SOON AS POSSIBLE quoting reference number JJ-P4644 with an updated CV, an indication of your current salary and your availability.