A global operation and multi-sited team, this role will work on research and development projects to drive growth in markets internationally. You will be working on products across a range of sectors within the food industry.
- To promote regulatory and quality assurance to ensure compliance with various UK, European and Asian regulations relating to functional ingredients which are used for food processing
- To promote at an operational and strategic level regulatory and quality assurance matters within the group
- To translate contribution in regulatory and quality assurance areas into commercial value for the business’s customers
- To be a proactive trusted advisor to internal and external customers in regulatory and quality assurance matters
- An degree in biotechnology, food science, biochemistry, chemical engineering or similar subject
- A minimum of three years’ experience in regulatory affairs and quality assurance within the food, drink, supplements, or ingredients
- In-depth understanding of European regulatory requirements in the areas of food, beverages and nutrition - experience of food ingredients, novel foods and dietary supplements is a plus
- Ability to be flexible and open-minded to find solutions to challenges in a constantly evolving business and regulatory environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills, including the ability to work with others and represent the company at the European level at Reach, FIAP and other working groups
To apply, please e-mail in strict confidence, with your CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of James Constable.
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.