About the Company
I am working with a high-end production business based in North London, searching for a Production Manager to produce a range of ready to eat chilled foods. The business is offering the opportunity for a high calibre operation professional to excel in a challenging career prospect.
The ideal candidate will be a skilled leader and an Operations professional who can manage independently and deliver quality products, within budget, whilst adhering to high service level agreements.
About the Role
- Manage the shift activities to ensure that the production programme is met and the required standards of customer service, product quality and food safety are adhered to
- Liaise with senior management as required on all key issues concerning production, quality, health and safety and customer service
- Take direct responsibility for the performance, training and development of Supervisors/Team Leaders
- Present capital projects as appropriate for developing the business.
The ideal candidate will be need to have experience in the key areas below:
- Skilled hands-on manager able to lead by example and with demonstrable leadership abilities
- Understanding of food processing, in a chilled environment.
- Familiar with process improvement and optimisation
- Cross functional experience, with the ability to oversee other departments where necessary
- Proactive, resourceful and self-reliant; able to take full ownership of a factory
Ref Code: FM40291
To apply or for more information, please e-mail in strict confidence, with an updated CV, including salary details, quoting the above reference and for the attention of Danielle Nicolas to Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to a high volume of responses, we cannot reply to each application individually. If you have not had a response within one week, we are sorry to say your application has not been successful on this occasion.