Quality Systems Manager ( Mat Cover)
£40,000 - £45,000
To continually assess the Quality Management Systems across all the sites in UK and Europe to ensure compliance to the required certification and retailer requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
• To fully support and contribute to the Group Technical Functions in all aspects
• To be the champion lead to share collective learnings, quality initiatives, consistency agenda, and drive continuous improvement across all sites UK and Europe
• Effectively project manage all technical aspects of the QMS projects including stakeholder management, budgets and reporting.
• Effectively partner with the all stakeholder project members and be the focal point of all project communications for the technical functions
• To assist with maintaining and improving compliance to manufacturing standard and provide expertise and guidance on implementation of industry and customer standards
• Assist with maintaining and developing Quality Systems across all Sites including the development, implementation and maintenance of group aligned policies and procedures
• Preparation of reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
• Attend, lead and/or assist internal and external audits & customer visits where required
- A strong technical background preferable in a FMGC environment
- High level of competence in Root Cause Analysis
- Expert working knowledge of the NPI process
- Customer facing experience with well developed communication skills.
- Resilient and able to adapt to changing priorities, demands and timelines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team or on their own
- Logical thinker with hands on approach